This course will teach you how to identify the BIOS, removing, differences and working functions,editing them, cut and paste,extracting them and how to fix them directly. You will get an idea of bios properly so you can use this information in action when it is necessary for u when it is needed. To do this Course there students should have an idea of laptop or computer chip level repair.
Who should enroll in this course?
This course is ideal for people who are interested in laptop and computer repair and who does have the capability to understand the bios. Knowledge of bios is required if you are interested in repairing a Laptop, a Computer, in order to make your device fix properly.
- Number of Videos: 20
- Number of PPT's: 1
- Number of MS Word Doc : 1
PART-1: BIOS DUMP (BIOS REGION) REPAIR & EDITING:
01 Understand working of bios in motherboard, problems found in bios files, short detail
02 Types of bios chip, size, identify by no , main bios , EC bios
03. Difference Between AMD And INTEL Bios.
04 How many region in intel bios
05 Main (PCH) BIOS , EC/SIO BIOS & Me region Concept.
06 Understanding BIOS Dump File types (.Rom, .Bin, .Wph, .Fd Etc. ).
07. How To Extract BIOS Dump File From Exe And Other File Format.
08. Understanding & Using Different Kinds of HEX Editor Tools.
09. How To Identify Me region In Update.PCH BIOS Region , & EC BIOS Region
10. BIOS Code Editing: Understanding BIOS Header & Tail Region.
11. How To Identify BIOS Dump file Is Encrypted.
12. How to decrypt the encrypted bios
13. Different Kinds of Tools & Technique For Decrypt The Encrypted BIOS.
14. How To Cut, Edit & Make PCH & EC BIOS From Update.
15. Edit & Make Full BIOS If Update File Is Only Half or Less Compare Original.
16. How To Make Full BIOS If Update File Is Bigger Than Original BIOS.
17. Fixing Directly Missing HP & Acer Serial, Product Etc. Info After Reprogram BIOS.
18. Way To Make PCH BIOS & EC BIOS If No Update Is Available
After registration we'll provide u other practice sort of material (file) if u need to practise them in order to be more expert in this matter.
Language of instruction: English